Asalamu Alaikum S.K
Sept , 2014
I would like to welcome everyone back to the new school year and express some of the excitement that we will be having in Arabic class.
The curriculum this year enables the student to learn the basics of the Arabic language by using different methods. These methods encourage eagerness to participate in class while learning in a fun, social and active context that feels psychologically comfortable and safe.
For our first semester, we will insha Allah cover the following:
· learning the basic phonetics with the different harakats of the alphabet letters (Alif to Dal);
· recognizing the different shapes of the same alphabet letter;
· knowing few words that begin with the same letter;
· writing the individual alphabet letters correctly;
· promoting positive Islamic values;
· improving thinking skills ; and
· Practicing oral skills of communication.
The reading and exercise books will remain in the classroom only to be sent home once in a while for you to be able to see your child’s abilities as they progress. You can contact me by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Arabic Language Teacher