This is what we have been working on lately; we have:
- reached the letter Ayn ع in the alphabet; and
- reviewed previous letters from seen س to tha ظ using different class activities.
These class activities use fun, active, and interactive learning strategies. We are also concerned with enhancing students' thinking skills using different methods. Soon, ISA, we plan on teaching maad letters and a new nasheed. Our expectations from the students' until now include:
- knowing all the letters from Alif أ to Aynع ;
- pronouncing them with fatha, kasra,duma; and
- saying vocabulary including these letters.